New Ford 7.3L Turbocharger | TUR0273108N
New Ford 7.3L Turbocharger (TUR0273108N)
- New OE Replacement Turbocharger by Bostech
- Direct Fit, Ready to Install
- Increase Compressor Flow
- Increase Boost Response
Ford Excursion 7.3L 2000-2003
Ford F250 7.3L 1999-2003
Ford F350 7.3L 1999-2003
Ford F450 7.3L 1999-2003
Ford F550 7.3L 1999-2003
Rotomaster - A1380108N
A1 Cardone - 2T207
Standard Motor Products - TBC513
Common Turbocharger Issues:
- Lack of Lubrication - Inspect all Oil Feed Lines and Hoses, Improper lubrication will cause excessive heat which damages bearings and journals
- Oil Contamination - Change the Oil!! Contamination causes bearing failure
- Excessive Heat - Revving the engine immediately after start up, give lubrication enough time to circulate within the Turbo before increase RPMs
- Improper Cool Down - Always give your turbo time to cool when running at high RPMs, Immediate shut down will burn the protective oil coating within the Turbocharger causing damage on next start up.
This product has a 13 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty, www.bostechauto.com
ForDiesels does not Manufacture any product sold on our site, warranty is applied through the manufacturer/remanufacturer of the individual product.
All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number attached on all return packaging for proper and timely processing. RMA #s can be obtained through ForDiesels’ Customer Care Center by emailing or calling.
New Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase, new returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping of New Returns back to ForDiesels is the responsibility of the customer.
Core Returns are accepted within 180 days of purchase, value of cores returned after 180 days will be determined by the Remanufacturer. Cores must be in rebuildable condition. Disassembled, burnt, or broken cores are not excepted and will receive no core credit. Note: ForDiesels offers a prepaid core return label on products with core charges, prepaid labels already have an RMA # associated for the return.
Warranty returns are accepted within the Manufacturer’s warranty period. To get your vehicle on the road quickly, ForDiesels offers a replacement before return policy. We will ship a product replacement to cover the warranty product without charge for 15 days. This is a “within reason” policy meaning we will not ship a full set of injectors, if you feel you have multiple failures with a set of injectors we would need to have the injectors tested to determine which injectors have failure and why.
ForDiesels only offers products from highly reputable Manufactures/Remanufacturers, their warranty covers material or workmanship failures only. Installation error, fuel and/or oil contamination, foreign object damage is not covered under the manufactures warranty. ForDiesels will offer product replacement, within reason, NO credit will be issued if a product is determined by the manufacture to be in good working order or has failed due to reasons not covered by their warranty.