- Return Policy
- Diesel EGR Valve
- Diesel Engine Oil Cooler Kit
- Diesel Fuel Injectors
- Caterpillar Fuel Injector
- Cummins Fuel Injector
- Detroit 40E Fuel Injector
- Detroit 60 Series Fuel Injector
- Ford Fuel Injectors
- GM Fuel Injectors
- Isuzu Fuel Injector
- Mitsubishi Fuso Fuel Injector
- Navistar Fuel Injector
- Navistar G2.9 Fuel Injectors
- Perkins Fuel Injector
- Dodge Fuel Injectors
- Duramax Injectors - GM, GMC & Chevrolet
- Sprinter Fuel Injectors
- Volkswagen TDI Injectors
- Medium-Heavy Duty Injectors
- Diesel Fuel Injector Kits
- High Pressure Oil & Injector Pumps
- Diesel EGR Coolers
- Diesel Turbochargers
- Diesel Engine Components
- Shop by Make/Engine - Diesel Parts
We are committed to providing the best customer satisfaction possible. We will gladly refund or replace any defective item and most non-defective items. However, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 20% of the order. Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return products that:
- Are in their original packaging
- Have original manufacturer information
- Are not used, installed, or disassembled
- Are not damaged due to incorrect installation
- Do not have missing parts, hardware or instructions
The following orders are not returnable:
- Custom or special orders
- Automotive repair manuals
- Electrical Parts and Components (Such as: ECU's, Push Button Units, relays, air mass meters, etc)
Once we have received your return, conducted an inspection of the return, and verified that your return meets the above guidelines, a full refund will be issued. All applicable sales taxes will be refunded. The cost of shipping will be credited only in those instances that the return is a result of our error. C.O.D. shipments will not be accepted.
Items incorrectly shipped to ForDiesels.com will not be returned. Items not purchased from ForDiesels.com will not be accepted.
- All fluids must be drained from the core
- The core must be securely wrapped in plastic and sealed
- Cores must be returned in the packaging used in the shipment of the order sent to you
- Your core will be inspected to determine if the core is rebuild-able
- Core return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. These are not refundable.
We will issue a full refund for any returned products when your return meets the above requirements. The cost of shipping will be credited only in those instances where the return is a result of our error.
If your product has been damaged in shipment, please complete our form at Returns within 24 hours of receipt of your product to begin the returns process. We'll then contact you via email with further instructions on filing your claim.
We will not refund any labor costs incurred by you or the installer of the products purchased at this website.
ForDiesels.com guarantees the workmanship of the products sold. If you have received a defective product, please review the manufacturer information included with your new product. If you wish to return it, please visit our returns form for more information.
Questions, problems, suggestions?
If you have any problems with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us.
You can reach us by phone, fax, or email.